- The Bible is the only inspired Word of God, inerrant in the original manuscripts, ultimate authority for Christian faith, life, and work.
- There is the one true and living God, perfect in all His attributes, eternally existent in three distinct Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- The Lord Jesus Christ is the Son of God, the incarnated Word, conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the virgin Mary, lived a sinless and obedient life, performed supernatural miracles, suffered and died on the cross vicariously for the sins of humankind, offered the forgiveness of sin through His shed blood for those who believe Him. He has bodily resurrected, ascended into Heaven, sited at the right hand of the Father, “highly exalted Him and given Him the name which is above every name”, and He personally will return in power and glory.
- Man was created by God in His image and likeness to glorify God, enjoy God’s fellowship, live his life in the will of God, and by this accomplish God’s purpose for man in the world; but fell from his original state because of disobedience to the revealed will and Word of God, and incurred the penalty of spiritual and physical death, became subject to the wrath of God, and became inherently corrupt and utterly incapable of doing that which is acceptable to God apart from divine grace; therefore all mankind are in need of salvation.
- The salvation of all mankind is wholly of God by grace through faith in Jesus Christ on the basis of His redemption, the merit of His shed blood, and not on the basis of human merit or works; and the generation is a supernatural work of the Holy Spirit by which the divine nature and divine life are given; and justification is an act of God by which He declares righteous those who inherently respond to the gospel through repentance of their sins and faith in Jesus Christ and confess Him as Savior and Lord; and every believer is sanctified (set apart) unto God by justification and is therefore declared to be holy and is therefore identified as a saint; and through the obedience to the Word of God and the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by His indwelling every believer is enabled to live a godly life, and thereby manifest the fruit of the Spirit.
- The church is a unique living organism designed by Christ, built up of all born-again believers indwelt and empowered by the Holy Spirit, all who place their faith in Jesus Christ are immediately placed by the Holy Spirit into one united spiritual Body, that Jesus Christ is the head of His Church and spiritual leaders are to lead as servants through utilizing the gifts of the Holy Spirit, and the Church is called to grow unto the stature of the fullness of Jesus Christ, and the church planting is God’s strategy to fulfill the Great Commission of Jesus Christ.
- The Lord Jesus Christ will come again personally and visible to the earth, as the consummation of redemption, and to judge the living and the dead; and there will be the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of eternal life, and they that are lost unto the resurrection of eternal damnation.