Agape Church Planting is a community of people planting a healthy church in every community where everyone becomes a fully devoted follower of Jesus Christ.
We are a church planting organization committed to providing leadership to mobilize, train, equip, empower, encourage, support, and care for church planters to establish a healthy and vibrant community of fully devoted followers of Jesus Christ through planting a healthy church in every community in Myanmar.
Through planting healthy churches with a strong and healthy disciple making culture, we help every disciple becomes who loves God, loves others, and makes disciples. Our church plants seek to engage, equip and empower every disciple to multiply healthy disciples and churches.
We do that through meeting people where they are to build an intimate relationship with God, create a strong disciple making culture that will multiply healthy disciples and churches, equip and empower God’s people to do His work and build up His church, and accelerate church planting among unreached people in Myanmar.
We intentionally seek to see:
- A healthy pipeline of new church planters across the country.
- New church planters who plant healthy churches that multiply.
- New church plants that reach unreached and unchurched people.
- Healthy churches with a strong and healthy disciple making culture.
- Church plants that become sustainable (self-supported) within five years.
- Effective church leadership and administration as part of a new church plant.
- Local or independent churches that value the support provided by associations.
Partner With Us!
We are your trusted ministry partner in Myanmar. We cultivate a high-trust culture, responsibility and accountability, collaboration and teamwork, authentic relationships, holistic transformation, and sustainable development.
Jesus said, “A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another. By this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.” (John 13:34-35, ESV)